Account Manager – Client Services (Marketing Agency)
- Salary £28,000 - £37,000 + £4k-£12k Bonus
- Fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to lead on a number of flagship, household brands within this high growth, performance marketing agency. Our client is a high growth marketing agency delivering exceptional client success through a variety of digital channels. Due to recent client wins the need has arisen to hire an Account Manager within client services.
Account Manager – Marketing Agency
£28,000 – £37,000 + £4,000 – £12,000 Bonus (Remote working then office based later this year)
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to lead on a number of flagship, household brands within this high growth, performance marketing agency.
Our client is a high growth marketing agency delivering exceptional client success through a variety of digital channels. Due to recent client wins the need has arisen to hire an Account Manager within client services.
As the successful Account Manager, you’ll assist in the management of key client relationships, typically up to 8 accounts at any one time.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and keeping the client up to speed on the progress of ongoing campaigns across the following channels: Affiliate, Social, Search and Mobile Display.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Establishing, maintaining and growing client relationships.
• Managing monthly budgets and forecasts.
• Weekly reports on campaign spend and performance with recommendations on onward activity.
• Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients.
• Data analysis to report on client KPIs.
• Working alongside the biddable team to ensure social and search campaigns are optimised and running seamlessly.
• Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs.
• Briefing in tech and creative agencies.
• Identify upselling/ Cross selling opportunities within accounts.
Supporting all members of the client services team with client liaison and support with client relationships where required
Key Candidate requirements:
• At least 2 years’ experience working within a UK based digital marketing agency and digital account management role with experience working across multiple accounts with varying budgets.
• Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
• Strong knowledge across Affiliate, PPC, Mobile Display and Paid Social.
• Basic understanding of technical integrations.
• Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines.
• Deliver excellent service and advice to our clients.
• Excellent written and vocal communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on Excel
More info on our client’s employee offering:
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Generous Salary/ Bonus scheme
• Personal development opportunity
• Showers at the office
• Snacks provided
• Birthday benefits
• Company laptop
• Office Socials / Nights out
• Team Activities
• Friday desk beers, Search and Mobile Display.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.