Account Manager – Paid Media
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Our client is an award-winning, full-service B2B tech marketing agency dedicated to the marketing communications needs of technology companies looking to reach technically savvy audiences. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a super talented b2b Senior Account Manager to lead across a number of their top revenue generating accounts.
Account Manager – Paid Media
£30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location – London (Part Remote working offered)
Our client is an award-winning, full-service B2B tech marketing agency dedicated to the marketing communications needs of technology companies looking to reach technically savvy audiences.
Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a super talented b2b Senior Account Manager to lead across a number of their top revenue generating accounts.
Role overview – Senior Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a tactical account manager with at least 2 years account management experience to work across multiple blue chip accounts within the technology space, working as part of the media and creative team.
This will involve a hands on approach across all digital channels, someone experienced in media planning and buying would be great. Key channels include – paid social, paid search, programmatic and display.
As a Senior Account Manager you will:
-Work both independently and as part of a team to manage client campaigns
-Be a primary point of contact for the clients for who you have responsibility
-Manage full campaign process from proposal through to reporting, covering creative, production, media, copy delivery, ongoing optimisation and reporting
-Undertake media planning & buying – covering print and digital trade and business media, programmatic, paid search and paid social to meet client objectives
-Brief and work with in-house design team on creative and artwork projects
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll bring:
-Experience of media planning and buying within the B2B space
-At least 2 years account management or client side experience in the B2B technology sector
-Great organisational and client liaison skills to help you to offer top level customer service in a busy and varied role
And in return our client offers:
- Flexible working including hybrid/ remote working
- 25 days holiday per year rising to 28 days
- Great compensation package plus company-wide bonus scheme
- Outstanding pathway opportunities for progression
- Company laptop/ mobile phone
- Lots of socials including beer and wine Fridays
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.