Ad Operations Manager
- Salary £33,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
- Industry-leading and award-winning marketing agency with offices in three continents across the world. Our client is a full-service advertising and marketing agency for the entertainment industry. They are looking to recruit an Ad Operations Manager to join their dynamic Digital team at their head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
Ad Operations Manager
£35,000 – £40,000
Industry-leading and award-winning marketing agency with offices in three continents across the world. Our client is a full-service advertising and marketing agency for the entertainment industry.
They are looking to recruit an Ad Operations Manager to join their dynamic Digital team at their head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
Due to Covid 19, initially this role will be working remotely.
Ad Operations Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for effective campaign trafficking, management and monitoring for a portfolio of flagship entertainment clients
- Digital campaign trafficking across all major ad server platforms, third-party vendor tagging and clients’ other data and media vendor tags
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with specs and also brand policies
- Implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all campaigns
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives
- Analyse and develop tracking on the client’s digital properties to ensure effective user and conversion measurement takes place
- Ensure that all web analytics, behavioural targeting and other optimisation technologies are implemented correctly in the execution
- Implement and thoroughly test all 3rd party pixels including brand safety and ad fraud verification partners
- Monitor campaign delivery and suggest optimization solutions
- Collaborate with account teams to work on digital campaign briefs to determine and flesh out trafficking and tagging requirements
Ad Operations Manager – Experience Required
- An authority for all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns
- Competent user of multiple ad server technology, Google Ads Manager, Sizmek, and third-party tagging
- Understanding and working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Core understanding of digital advertising and associated technology principles, ad-serving, tagging, web analytics, attribution etc
- Competent user of brand safety and quality assurance tools including MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify
- Experience in trafficking campaigns using dynamic creative
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including reporting insights to clients and colleagues
- Excellent commercial awareness, maths skills, and numeracy
- Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and curious nature
- Use of reporting tools such as Tableau and Improvado
- Any programming language skills would be beneficial
- An interest in arts/culture/heritage sector and clear ability to talk about them in an intelligent way
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.