Affiliate Account Manager
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits
- Leading independent, award winning digital marketing agency seeks talented Affiliate Account Manager to manage a number of high profile clients. As the Affiliate Account Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI’s and objectives.
Affiliate Account Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Leading independent, award winning digital marketing agency seeks talented Affiliate Account Manager to manage a number of high profile clients.
As the Affiliate Account Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI’s and objectives.
Your role will manage affiliate campaigns, owning multiple accounts across the breadth of their client portfolio and be responsible for the relationships with the client, affiliate network (Impact Radius) and affiliate publishers.
Key elements of the role include:
• Establishing, maintaining, and growing client relationship
• Building and understanding the client affiliate strategy to achieve their KPIs and objectives
• Managing clients’ monthly budgets and providing upcoming forecasts, including month end finance reporting
• Regular reporting on campaign KPIs and performance, combined with data analysis to make with recommendations on onward activity and strategy
• Regular client calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with senior clients
• Manage existing affiliate relationships
• Affiliate networking and relationship building
• Identify upselling /cross selling opportunities within accounts
• Manage on boarding, integration and set up of new clients and new campaigns
• Owning key processes to ensure excellent management of affiliate campaigns.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a UK based affiliate marketing department/ affiliate network with experience working across multiple accounts
• Strong knowledge and passion for UK affiliate market with established relationship with key players
• Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
• Developed understanding of technical integrations with affiliate networks
• Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines
• Passionate about client service and delivering excellent results to clients
• Excellent written and vocal communication • Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on excel
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Birthday Day Off (additional)
• Generous Salary/ Bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Personal development opportunity
• Company laptop
• Office Socials / Nights out
• Team Activities
• Friday desk beers
• Fully flexible remote working (2 days office based)
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.