Business Development Executive
- Salary £23,000 - £26,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Fantastic opportunity for a super ambitious and talented sales graduate to join a rapidly growing, fun media/events business. Our client is a small and really friendly privately owned events organiser, they run industry-leading, bespoke b2b conferences and 1-1 meetings globally.
Business Development Executive – Events
£23,000 – £26,000 + Uncapped Commission
Fantastic opportunity for a super ambitious and talented sales graduate to join a rapidly growing, fun media/events business.
Our client is a small and really friendly privately owned events organiser, they run industry-leading, bespoke b2b conferences and 1-1 meetings globally.
The successful Business Development Executive will be tasked with selling to a mix of new and existing c-suite executives. You’ll be really well supported with leads via marketing and you’ll have the opportunity to sell globally, with some international travel too!
The chosen sales candidate should be:
- Resilient and dynamic
- Engaging with a positive and creative outlook on life
- Self-motivated with a get up and go attitude
- Efficient with good communication skills
Sales Executive – Role progression:
On meeting targets, showing ambition and immersing yourself in the business culture, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of established accounts and benefit from additional commission generated from their client’s valued longstanding clients who attend on an annual basis.
Key responsibilities: Sales Executive
- Ability to generate new business – actively seeking out new sales opportunities through established accounts, networking and social media
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Manage and grow existing accounts through cross selling
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback
- Meticulous database management – it will help you in the long run
- Support operations team in lead up to events
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.