- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Profit Share + Bonus
- Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial individual keen on pursing a career within a highly content, research and creative driven role. A fascinating blend of research, creativity, marketing and key stakeholder management. An opportunity to create a commerical conference programme from scratch.
Conference Producer – Tech
£25,000 – £30,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial individual keen on pursing a career within a highly content, research and creative driven role.
A fascinating blend of research, creativity, marketing and key stakeholder management. An opportunity to create a commerical conference programme from scratch.
As a Conference Producer you will have a naturally curious personality and a desire to learn about business and how changes in industries can affect the world today. You will take full responsibility for your Conference from day one! A thirst for business and a commercial mind is key!
This market leading global business has been producing highly successful business conferences for over 25 years ago and has grown aggressively ever since. Conference Producers research and put together conference agendas. Crucially, this involves in-depth research into the target market, acquiring industry experts as speakers and writing a programme that is filled with intellectual content aimed for your target audience.
Conference Producer – Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To develop commercially viable conferences based on in-depth market research (calling) into the relevant market and topic
- Identify new and interesting business trends
- To speak to business leaders worldwide – discussing developing issues – what’s going to be vital in the future
- To write the promotionally-led programmes
- To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
Conference Producer – The Successful Candidate:
- Will be graduated to degree level (2.1 and above) or equivalent
- Will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial – 1-2 years experience
- Will have the ability to assimilate complex information quickly
- Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about business opportunities
- Will have done extra curriculum activities, such as being part of a sports team, playing a musical instrument, travelling abroad, doing something out of their comfort zone!
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.