Events - Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 : We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing digitally savvy candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, excellent attention to detail, a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Content Manager – Public Sector
- Salary £27,000 - £30,000
- Market leading media events organiser seeks talented content manager to research and produce engaging, commercial content on policy led issues. A key focus is on the public sector so a strong interest in policy/politics/public sector is key together with a degree in politics/International relations.
Content Manager – Public Policy
£27,000 – £30,000
Market leading media events organiser seeks talented content manager to research and produce engaging, commercial content on policy led issues. A key focus is on the public sector so a strong interest in policy/politics/public sector is key together with a degree in politics/International relations.
The primary focus of this role is to research and produce commercially viable pieces of content to support the continued growth of the division as they transition toward contents led marketing.
This is an exciting new role for any graduate interested in UK politics and public policy, wanting to research and explore the key challenges facing sector leaders and practitioners.
The successful candidate will be supporting the team in its transition toward content marketing by researching, producing and designing in-depth, commercially viable content pieces spanning the whole of the public policy landscape, contributing toward the divisions content strategy and future growth contents production.
The position also represents an outstanding opportunity for a strong, research driven content producer to network and build relationships across a range of UK public policy organisations.
Content Manager Responsibilities
• Researching, producing and designing in-depth, research-led content projects across a wide range of UK domestic policy areas
• Using extensive research skills to produce content that supports the events portfolio
• Using a mix of strong research skills to create content that’s not only well-researched but also commercially minded and appeal to the target audience
• Working closely with the Head of Content and sector leads to critically analyse existing pieces of content and identify new formats of content that will further drive engagement with target audiences
• Using strong analytical skills and previous SEO experience to identify key areas of growth within the content portfolio that would deliver commercial success across a number of different sectors
• Developing and building strong professional relationships with key public sector stakeholders and other sector speakers and associations
Profile of Candidate
• A degree in UK politics or a related subject and an in-depth knowledge of the UK policy landscape
• A strong interest in current affairs, politics and UK public policy
• A passion for writing and content production
• Previous policy research and content production experience
The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and targets on a weekly basis
• A commercially-minded individual who is looking to develop further business acumen within the public policy sector
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong writing skills and editing skills with an understanding of SEO
• An ability to work independently
• A great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.