Data Analyst – B2B Events
- Salary £30,000 - £36,000 + Excellent Benefits
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join an industry leading, global b2b events marketing team. The role of Data Analyst requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, and exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Data Analyst – B2B Events
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join an industry leading, global b2b events marketing team.
The role of Data Analyst requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, and exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
A successful candidate will be data and insight driven with a strong understanding of marketing
KPIs and marketing automation technology.
Supported by the Head of Marketing and the Head of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing data trends, building audience development strategies, owning the management of the database and quality of leads, and recommending channels, strategies and techniques to increase lead generation across target markets.
Utilising our client’s marketing technology platforms, you will be a champion of data, connecting it throughout the customer journey, and generating the insights that will shape our client’s digital and live events and products.
Key Candidate profile:
• Excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly
• Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex data into concrete business
• Ability to articulate power of insight to stakeholders of all levels of experience
• Strong experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation and data enrichment
• Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
• Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR and PECR
- Experience in events and/or digital publishing industry would be a bonus
- Ideally some experience of working with and generating insights from data visualisation platforms (Salesforce Einstein and Power BI ideal)
- Proficient in bringing together a wide mix of source data through the journey into insight (Instagram & Facebook etc.)
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.