Delegate Sales Manager
- Salary £30,000-£40,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
- Leading media events and publishing business based in the heart of London seeks a highly talented Delegate Sales Manager to sell and manage a team of talented delegate sales executives. This role will also offer the successful Delegate Sales Manager an opportunity to sell other solution offering includes multi-user licenses.
Delegate Sales Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Leading media events and publishing business based in the heart of London seeks a highly talented Delegate Sales Manager to sell and manage a team of talented delegate sales executives. This role will also offer the successful Delegate Sales Manager an opportunity to sell other solution offering includes multi-user licenses.
Or client’s business operates independently but is financially backed by a large, global business. This offers great security but also allows the business to run independently with full flexibility. The business has grown significantly over the last 12 months through their online offering and as a result they now require a highly astute delegate sales manager who can deliver revenue through new and existing business but also manage a small delegate sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to build, lead and train a brand-new team to sell our ever-expanding portfolio of products and services across a wide range of sectors.
You will be required to work with the Head of Marketing to develop a sales strategy and put it into actions, carefully monitoring and reporting on KPIs.
We are looking to hear from proven senior delegate sales managers who have led a team of delegate sales executives for at least 1 year +.
Our client offers an excellent salary, commission and benefits package including 27 days standard annual leave. Pension, healthcare and various annual company trips are included.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience with outbound sales
- 1+ years’ experience of leading a team
- A professional, confident telephone manner is essential
- Ambitious with the drive to build a successful team and department
- Energy and enthusiasm – must find the work interesting, enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.