Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary £35,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Leading healthcare organisation based in NW London seeks highly talented digital marketing manager with marketing automation (Marketo) experience to join their rapidly growing team.
Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Part-remote working option available
Leading healthcare organisation based in NW London seeks highly talented digital marketing manager with marketing automation (Marketo) experience to join their rapidly growing team.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be part of the communications team, sitting within a wider marketing team and their primary responsibility will be to manage automated marketing projects, including email and engagement campaigns. Our client uses Marketo for their mailings and to track engagement. Experience with that platform would be a big advantage in this position. But they are also interested in candidates who have shown success in the management of other marketing automation systems.
The Digital Marketing manager will be responsible for setting up, delivering and reporting on digital marketing campaigns and tracking their success. They will report directly to the Head of Communications, as part of a small, collaborative and high-achieving team.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for setting up, delivering, and reporting on email campaigns throughout the year.
- Setting up all the digital infrastructure around online webinars, including registration forms, email follow-ups and Marketo integration with the webinar platform, all delivered on-time and to a high standard.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, website engagement and customer engagement, using advanced segmentation methods.
- Ensuring programs are up to date to alert sales team members of customers ready for direct conversations.
- Uploading and managing content (and work with an agency to manage) a WordPress website and ensure integration with their marketing automation system.
- Working with third-party platforms, linking, importing and exporting data to implement targeted advertising campaigns on social media.
- Assisting in developing digital marketing strategy, especially as it pertains to growing engagement from their campaigns.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of being responsible for delivery of marketing automation (preferably Marketo) within a business environment.
- Marketing Automation Platform Certification an advantage but not required.
- Success in linking digital processes with business opportunities and outcomes.
- Success in curating lead nurture and scoring as part of a marketing qualified lead / sales qualified lead process.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Management of a marketing database with multiple applications, stakeholders, and interface systems
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.