Events Marketing & Programme Manager
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits
- Boutique, family run events business seeks super talented events marketing and programme manager to join their team. If you are looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for a marketing strategy in a hard-working, friendly, collaborative team, with plenty of opportunities to travel and independence in your working style, then this role is for you.
Events Marketing & Programme Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 + £8k-£10k Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Boutique, family run events business seeks super talented events marketing and programme manager to join their team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for a marketing strategy in a hard-working, friendly, collaborative team, with plenty of opportunities to travel and independence in your working style, then this role is for you.
As the Marketing & Programme Manager you will head up the marketing strategy and speaker programme across a portfolio of events, which include 4 B2B networking events, held in five-star hotels in different European capital cities, Dubai, and 3 conferences, held in London and Bangkok. The job is a full-time role, with plenty of flexible working opportunities (except in the week preceding events) but will involve travel several times a year to attend each of their events.
Tasks will include – Events Marketing & Programme Manager
Email & Social campaigns:
- Managing the marketing calendar/strategy for all company events (email, social & partnership promotions), working closely with the sales team on both proactive and reactive campaigns
- Copywriting and creation of email and social campaigns across all company events (SendInBlue, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Tracking engagement across all platforms
- Sourcing content & creation for monthly newsletter
Sponsorship & Partnerships:
- Importing HTML files for paid sponsorship campaigns
- Managing and tracking digital sponsorship
- Extracting html files for paid media partnerships
- Seeking partnership opportunities with media, charity & sponsorship potentials (Working closely with the Sales team where necessary)
·Identifying & confirming paid Keynotes for 4 annual summits
·Identifying & Confirming (usually) unpaid speakers for 4 annual summits
·Onsite speaker management at events & the lead up to events
·Promotion of speakers and promotion through speakers
·Copywriting & management of website CMS including regular programme updates and pre-event information
·Graphic creation through Canva for use on social platforms, company documents & internal material
·Creative input into on-site event activities, particularly those that align with marketing strategy
·Management of event marketing budget
·Update of all marketing materials including sales brochures, suppliers matched with services document etc.
·Managing webinar sponsorship and promotional opportunities (Hopin and Zoom)
Who are they looking for:Events Marketing & Programme Manager
·3 years experience in a marketing role (ideally events) – Experience in email marketing and CMS editing essential
·Ability to work independently and assume responsibility for delivery of all event marketing
·An interest in owning a marketing strategy
·Strong communication and copywriting skills – both written and verbal
·Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
·Excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure and within tight timelines
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.