Global Events Coordinator
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
- Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an experienced event coordinator to work across a number of flagship international events ranging from conferences, awards, exhibitions, dinners and breakfast meetings.
Global Events Coordinator
£30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an experienced event coordinator to work across a number of flagship international events ranging from conferences, awards, exhibitions, dinners and breakfast meetings.
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation who have pioneered life-saving technology which features in many of the worlds leading healthcare institutions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Overseeing event delivery – both physical and virtual with end to end accountability for operational management of all events including customer journeys and improving onsite experience
- Maximising the profitability, sustainability and quality of each event through effective procurement
- Project managing events and control costs to deliver within budget
- Managing end-to-end delivery of events each year of varying size, format and complexity across a range of geographies
- Assist with venue selection, negotiating contracts and date choices
- Responsible for risk and compliance at events – ensure security plans are adhered to and that each event has a full risk assessment (including risks to consider around the return to live events)
- Manage events onsite including management of onsite staff
- Arrange trophy ordering, rehearsals and table plans for physical awards dinners
- Manage ad-hoc projects, both departmental or event related as directed by the Director, Sales Operations and Senior Operations Manager
- Assist with virtual platform choice and build – procure suitable virtual platforms and apps and act as lead contact for platform supplier in compliance with company preferred supplier list
- Experience of managing b2b events, and creating / understanding business processes – 1-2 years
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- An understanding of the business development landscape of customers
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills with venues and suppliers
- Proactive and takes initiative by being able to identify problems, research and evaluate options creatively and innovatively
- Self-motivator and team player
- Confident decision-making, thought leadership and a focus on finding solutions and achieving results by taking accountability and ownership of decisions made
- 25-30 Days annual leave
- Hybrid working offered
- Laptop and other office equipment provided
- Excellent pension and private healthcare options
- Numerous other company benefits
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.