Events - Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 : We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing digitally savvy candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, excellent attention to detail, a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Salary £30,000 - £33,000
- Our client is looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing multi-skilled graphic designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Graphic Designer – Events
£30,000 – £33,000
Super talented graphic designer required for niche media events business located in the city of London….
Headquartered in London and with a large team in the Asian hub of Singapore, our client is a dynamic company that is the foremost connector in the technology and innovation space.
It prides itself on its talented, energetic team and has scaled rapidly into new markets, firmly positioning itself at the centre of the innovation ecosystem. The team has full capabilities to execute festivals, content creation and corporate and governmental innovation programmes.
Their Festivals are a global series of events that celebrate innovation. Over 25,000 founders, entrepreneurs, investors, brand executives, start-ups and opinion formers have attended the award-winning Festivals in 2019 so far.
Graphic Designer – Role
Our client is looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing multi-skilled graphic designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
The graphic Designer will be responsible for the delivery of all graphic design tasks from brand guidelines to sales collateral and web templates to event signage. A self-starter you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe Creative suite, with the ability to conceptualise great ideas and deliver fantastic work with a high attention to detail.
Our client’s event business is around 20 employees and therefore the working environment is super busy but very fun.We require a highly credible designer with a proven track record in delivering outstanding concepts into visual identities and creative collateral across a variety of outputs.
·Manage and take lead on multiple projects.
- Creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and by deadlines specified.
·Interpret briefs correctly to bring design concepts to life.
·Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and high-quality, detailed work.
·Managing design workflow and scheduling workload accordingly.
·Create and turn concepts into visual identities and creative collateral across print and digital for a broad range of outputs.
·Presenting ideas and concepts to internal teams and senior staff.
·Work cohesively with all departments across the company – particularly content, marketing and sales.
·Act as an ambassador to the brand – maintaining the brand identity across all platforms and forms of collateral.
·Keeping abreast of emerging technologies – particularly design software.
Key Experience Required
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- Conceptual thinking, ability to articulate ideas, visualise them and apply to numerous touchpoints
- 2+ years’ experience in a related creative environment
- Experience in basic video editing / video animation skills
- A strong portfolio of work illustrating a range of disciplines
- Highly developed visual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to communicate ideas and present to a group, then to develop ideas with feedback from colleagues
- A high-level of self-motivation, an innovative approach to problem-solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
- Excellent at working quickly, efficiently and well organised
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.