Head of Content – Healthcare
- Salary £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
- Industry leading events business seeks a highly talented Head of Content to work on research, production, and partnership engagement for a flagship Healthcare Portfolio
Head of Content – Healthcare Events
£50,000 – £55,000 + 20% Bonus
Industry leading events business seeks a highly talented Head of Content to work on research, production, and partnership engagement for a flagship Healthcare Portfolio
You will be working in a positive, exciting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for a content and conference production professional who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
The Role of Head of Content:
- Responsible for leading on commercial and partnered for launch and existing product
- To manage and support the growth on a thriving and established content team. To work with the content team to produce commercially driven agenda that will appeal to the target market
- Supporting and generating content from key stakeholders, steering committee and working groups.
- Extensive market research will be required to develop topic areas and uncover new product opportunities.
- Produce a detailed audience map, splitting the market clearly into the tiered audiences and verticals
- Write effective email and website copy that will demonstrate the value of the event to the audience
- Plan and run project meetings for the team on each event, as the internal project manager for each product. This involves guiding, energising and maximising the performance of the marketing, sales and operations function in relation to the product
- Support the content team in maintaining a high degree of commercial ability, and this includes collaborating with sponsorship and are able to secure high value commercial partnerships themselves.
- 3/4 + year’s event production experience
- Experience managing and supporting the growth of a highly performing content team.
- Mid to Large Scale (300 + attendees) or High-Level Conferences b2b (public sector experience preferable)
- Experience developing CPD accredited / high level content
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and targets including the ability to work for multiple events concurrently
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent annual profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- 37.5 hour working week
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.