Head of Digital Marketing
- Salary £57,000 -£65,000 + Excellent Benefits
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly creative Head of Digital Marketing to join an industry leading b2b events marketing team. This role would suit a highly strategic digital native who is passionate about innovation, mastering new technology and driving digital campaigns to create seamless customer journeys and experiences. The Head of Digital Marketing will play a key role in shaping the company’s digital strategy.
Head of Digital Marketing – B2B Events
£58,000 – £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
Remote working currently then part remote later in 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a highly creative Head of Digital Marketing to join an industry leading b2b events marketing team.
This role would suit a highly strategic digital native who is passionate about innovation, mastering new technology and driving digital campaigns to create seamless customer journeys and experiences.
The Head of Digital Marketing will play a key role in shaping the company’s digital strategy.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will line manage a Data Analyst to implement a culture of data-driven insights through marketing technology, analysis, optimization and consistent reporting.
Supported by the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving digital strategy as the company moves to a new phase of growth centered around a B2B community model.
Working with the Head of Marketing and Data Analyst, you will craft exceptional customer journeys, creating and delivering cross channel digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads and improve customer retention.
Key Candidate Profile:
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a similar strategic digital marketing position
- Previous experience of leadership and line management
- Previous role within digital publishing industry and/or subscriptions model highly desirable
- Solid understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience in developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
- Experience integrating industry leading marketing technology tools like Pardot, Sprout Social, Salesforce CRM, chatbots, landing page software etc
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Excellent knowledge of best practice across email, social media, paid media, landing pages, websites and chatbots
- In depth knowledge of marketing performance metrics
- Excellent ability to strategically interpret data trends and gaps, providing analysis and recommendations
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, data and list management and deliverability
- Ability to articulate power of insight to stakeholders of all levels of experience
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly desirable)
- Strong experience in areas including insight development and audience segmentation
- Experience in benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.