Junior Sales Executive
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
- This is a junior position for a graduate with some b2b sales or a motivated sales executive looking to move into a more consultative sales role. The right candidate will have some sales experience, likely in a media sales or some form of b2b sales role, approximately 1 year max.
Junior Business Development Executive
- Interested in working for an innovative and global leading events company?
- With a friendly, relaxed, and supportive culture?
- Clear career paths and professional development opportunities?
- The opportunity of international travel?
This is a junior position for a graduate with some b2b sales or a motivated sales executive looking to move into a more consultative sales role. The right candidate will have some sales experience, likely in a media sales or some form of b2b sales role, approximately 1 year max.
Starting as the junior sales executive in an established team, you will work alongside senior account directors. The role will focus selling exhibition packages and sponsorship solutions to leading global brands. You will be working with a number of existing clients but there will be a key emphasis on bring in new business too.
What you’ll do:
- Source and identify brand new companies that could be a fit for the company
- Engage new companies by telephone and face to face to assess whether they are a good for the company
- Work within a team of senior sales executive to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
What we’re looking for:
- At least one year’s sales experience in a B2B setting
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive & confident
- An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What our client can offer you:
- Exceptional commission structure!
- Global market leader on your cv
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Flat structure with excellent career progression – promotion is invariably internal
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Prospect of international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow our client’s business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.