Lead Consultant – ABM
- Salary £36,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
- Our client is an industry leading, creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies and they’re looking to hire a talented ABM Lead Consultant. Their dynamic team of consultants, project managers and creatives comes from a range of backgrounds, but all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
Lead Consultant – ABM
£36,000 – £45,000 Base Salary
Our client is an industry leading, creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies and they’re looking to hire a talented ABM Lead Consultant.
Their dynamic team of consultants, project managers and creatives comes from a range of backgrounds, but all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Lead Consultant, ABM specialist to join some of their most innovative and demanding accounts. This role is heavily client facing therefore a strong client facing background within a similar project manager, marketing agency role is crucial.
They’re looking for someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the role: Lead Consultant – ABM
The successful ABM applicant will work across 2-3 of their largest B2B technology clients, working as part of a busy team to deliver targeted, insightful account-based marketing campaigns. As an ABM specialist, the applicant will provide their clients and team with consultancy on designing and implementing 1:1, 1: few and 1: many campaigns.
Your attitude will be characterised by commitment, energy, attention to detail and dedication to seeking out and developing new ideas, tactics and approaches to continuously enhance your work and delight their clients.
Key Role Responsibilities – Lead Consultant – ABM
While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on understanding clients’ priorities and bringing these to life through detailed research, strategy development, content creation and reporting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Working with account directors to design marketing and content strategies, considering factors such as a client’s level of ABM readiness, budget and timelines
- Infusing campaign plans with a knowledge of the ABM technology stack. This will include supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Conducting research into target accounts and industries, with an awareness of the client’s brand, tone of voice and target personas
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets in line with ABM plans and best practices
- Writing and reviewing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
Experience & qualifications: Lead Consultant – ABM
- A minimum of three years’ work experience
- Hands-on experience working with ABM
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Detail-oriented, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
- Enjoy being in a client-facing role, comfortable explaining new concepts/ideas to a range of stakeholders
- Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
- Experience working with MarTech and CRM tools such as Eloqua or Salesforce (preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills (preferred)
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.