Marketing Executive – B2B Events
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in b2b events? Our client is an industry leading, global events business with a proud history in delivering world class exhibitions. Their marketing team is looking to hire a super passionate, results driven marketing executive to work across their flagship retail/fashion exhibition.
Marketing Executive – B2B Events
£25,000 – £30,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in b2b events?
Our client is an industry leading, global events business with a proud history in delivering world class exhibitions. Their marketing team is looking to hire a super passionate, results driven marketing executive to work across their flagship retail/fashion exhibition.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a marketing executive with a strong interest/experience in b2b events.
Key Responsibilities – Marketing Executive
·Omnichannel strategy execution and management – working with the Senior Marketing Manager to manage the delivery of the marketing strategy and campaign plans, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach across all audiences
·Manage current relationships with existing partners (comprising of media partners, press, associations, membership bodies), responsible for acquisition and execution of these relationships as well as sourcing of high-quality digital content
·Work with key internal stakeholders (Automation, Digital & Sales teams) to ensure all channels and opportunities are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend
·Present and own the strategy for digital engagement Website content management: Working with the web team to keep the websites up to date with relevant content, images and links
·Provide general admin support as and when required for the team
·Create clear, concise, creative briefs for onsite/ sales collateral which will be customer facing
Skills and Experiences required – Marketing Executive
- One years’ experience of marketing or account management desirable (but must have desire to develop career within marketing)
·To be adaptable and flexible with the ever-changing environment
·Be proactive: to be able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required
·Able to work within a team and take direction, while simultaneously being able to work of their own accord
- Excellent copywriting skills – must demonstrate examples of content production
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and demonstrate ability to communicate confidently and to negotiate
- Experience of working within the events industry – desirable
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field – desirable
- Proficiency in Photoshop and In-design – desirable
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.