- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 + Bonus
- Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in b2b media? Our client is an industry leading, global events business with a proud history in delivering world class exhibitions, conferences, awards, dataand subscriptions.
£25,000 – £27,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in b2b media?
Our client is an industry leading, global events business with a proud history in delivering world class exhibitions, conferences, awards, dataand subscriptions.
Due to recent growth their marketing team is looking to hire a super passionate, results driven marketing executive to work across their events and susbcription business.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a marketing executive with a strong interest/experience in b2b digital marketing.
Key Responsibilities – Marketing Executive
The marketing executive will assist the marketing team in delivering multi-media direct marketing and advertising campaigns for the entire portfolio of conferences, exhibitions, awards and data/subscriptions. The candidate would not just be responsible for working on the planning and delivery of the events but will also be expected to bring new and innovative ideas to a dynamic team environment to improve the number and quality of delegates and visitors attending the events. The candidate should have strong organisational and communication skills as well as good attention to detail and the ability to produce good quality work within deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and commercially minded individual looking to start or develop a career within the marketing or events sector.
Skills and Experiences required – Marketing Executive
• Minimum 1 year marketing experience is desirable but not essential
• Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure, managing multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail – excellent copy-writing skills a plus
• Must have the ability to negotiate with suppliers, and maintain professional internal and external relationships
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated
• Excellent attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility for your work
• Willing to work hard and learn new skills
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.