Marketing Insight Analyst
- Salary £33,000 - £38,000
- Global media business seeks an experienced digital events marketer with a keen interest in data and insights. Reporting to and working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing behavioural data trends across multiple touch points within the customer journey, owning the management of the database and recommending techniques to increase lead generation and conversion across target markets.
Data & Insights Executive – Marketing
£33,000 – £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Global media business seeks an experienced digital events marketer with a keen interest in data and insights.
Reporting to and working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing behavioural data trends across multiple touch points within the customer journey, owning the management of the database and recommending techniques to increase lead generation and conversion across target markets.
You will be driving successful system integrations and data mapping, analysing campaign performance and delivering feedback to internal stakeholders to maintain marketing best practices.
Utilising our client’s marketing technology platforms, including Oracle Eloqua, Power BI, Treasure Data, and Adobe Analytics, you will be a champion of data, generating and reporting on insights that will shape our client’s digital products and live event propositions.
·Work closely with the marketing team to drive best practices in campaign segmentation, campaign pathways, and segment messaging, developing and updating data definitions
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with platform integrations to ensure positive user experience for hybrid events, mobile, and marketing sites
·Build reports and dashboards, apply data driven analysis to optimise marketing campaign performance
- Troubleshoot negative trends and anomalies in marketing effectiveness, measured by key reach and engagement metrics
- Working on data mapping and creating data flow diagrams
- Leading the data capture set up, including visitor and exhibitor event registration, lead capture forms and newsletter sign ups
- Providing recommendations for targeting on paid digital campaigns
·Guide team’s development of both static and automated email campaigns, providing recommendations on testing
- Assist the Brand and Commercial marketing teams in customer research initiatives and persona development
·Work closely with the central database team to ensure the email database is properly maintained and best deliverability standards are utilised
·Stay current on the capabilities of Eloqua and recommend changes in marketing format or testing new technologies where applicable
·Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in Marketing, Management or Statistics
- Ability to articulate power of insight to stakeholders of all levels of experience
- Strong logic and problem solving ability
- Good experience of translating complex ideas in to simple practical solutions
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Oracle Eloqua highly desirable)
- Experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation and data enrichment
- Proficient in bringing together a wide mix of source data through the journey into insight (Instagram & Facebook etc.)
- Solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and how to improve campaign performance
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.