Marketing Lead Consultant – Agency
- Salary £32,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Our client is an industry leading, award-winning, creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out B2B campaigns for large, global technology companies. Every campaign is different, but most include a mix of social media assets, content creation, video/animation and custom-built digital assets.
Marketing Lead Consultant – B2B Tech Agency
£32,000 – £45,000 Base + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an industry leading, award-winning, creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out B2B campaigns for large, global technology companies. Every campaign is different, but most include a mix of social media assets, content creation, video/animation and custom-built digital assets.
Due to continued company growth, the need has arisen to hire a super talented Lead Consultant. As Lead Consultant your role will centre on copywriting, devising content strategy with the help of your team. You will have the opportunity to write lots of long copy articles on all matters b2b tech.
Their dynamic team of consultants, designers and developers come from a range of backgrounds, but all share a passion for building and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results.
Lead Consultant – About the role
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 of their leading B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the lead consultant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
• Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
• Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
• Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo and/or Eloqua)
• Managing creative assets through their studio, working with designers, video editors, animators and developers to ensure content is delivered on brief and to a high standard
• Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
• Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Lead Consultant – Key Profile Requirements
• A minimum of three years’ work experience within a content strategy/copywriting/b2b tech background.
• Strong experience either working within an agency or client direct – focused on b2b tech
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative
• Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
• Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
• Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
• Strong time management skills, happy in a quick fire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.