Medical Writer – Healthcare Agency
- Salary £30,000-£35,000
- Are you a Medical writer passionate about science – captivated by the story behind the medicine? Do you have creative flair and enjoy coming up with cracking solutions to challenging briefs? Perhaps you want to be empowered to take ownership of your work and feel valued for your contributions.
Medical Writer – Healthcare Communications Agency
£30,000 – £35,000
Are you a Medical writer passionate about science – captivated by the story behind the medicine? Do you have creative flair and enjoy coming up with cracking solutions to challenging briefs? Perhaps you want to be empowered to take ownership of your work and feel valued for your contributions.
With offices globally, our client offers medical communications with a global vision. They work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to develop creative solutions that inspire change, influence clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
If you are passionate in communicating medical science, our client offers a thriving scientific content team as a Medical Writer. You will have the chance to work in a range of therapy areas including immunology, cardiology and neurology.
This position would suit a scientific/medical writer or editor who has experience working within a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency, or proven, relevant experience in an STM setting. Experience working within publishing as a medical writer would also be considered.
Any new addition to the scientific content team will take a high degree of ownership of projects, and with this responsibility and opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across our client’s in-house account management, creative and digital teams, as well as develop productive relationships with clients and key opinion leaders. The Medical Writers/Editors will be supported to act as content lead within project teams, and develop their subject matter knowledge and experience in the sector to offer real value to our clients.
Medical Writer – Key Requirements:
- Excellent academic background within Life Sciences
- Proven experience ideally in a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency or publishing business (Minimum 2 years +)
- Prior experience in the fields of immunology, cardiology and neurology would be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills.
- Keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and science communication.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our client is working from home successfully and is keen to get interviews arranged virtually as soon as possible.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.