Paid Media Manager
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits
- Leading full-service digital performance marketing agency seeks a highly talented Paid Media Manager to effectively deliver fully integrated digital campaigns. Our client proudly works with major household brands, as well as delivering campaigns for a range of start up’s and scale up’s, the thing that all of their clients have in common is a focus on sustainable growth and ROI. Their key services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing and programmatic display.
Paid Media Manager
£30,000 – £37,000 + Bonus & Excellent company benefits
London (remote working currently then mix of office/remote into 2021)
Leading full-service digital performance marketing agency seeks a highly talented Paid Media Manager to effectively deliver fully integrated digital campaigns.
Our client proudly works with major household brands, as well as delivering campaigns for a range of start up’s and scale up’s, the thing that all of their clients have in common is a focus on sustainable growth and ROI. Their key services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing and programmatic display.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to hire a Media Buyer who can effectively deliver digital marketing strategies for their clients. Your experience will be working across Direct Response campaigns, understanding the sensitivity of CPA’s/CPL’s – working towards campaign objectives and targets. This role is perfect for an experienced media buyer who loves what they do and enjoys being a practitioner.
Responsible for the day to day in optimisation across Paid Search & Social channels. Understanding and analysing client performance, working alongside senior planners to enhance campaign performance. Helping their clients reach their full potential by understanding their business mechanics, proactively supporting their expansion and increasing their overall success.
Crucially, this role is not for someone who doesn’t like to get their hands dirty, this role is for someone who likes to see their projects through and knows intricate details of all the relevant platforms.
Key responsibilities: Paid Media Manager
The role requires a combination of analytical and creative skills, and a hunger to achieve the client’s performance goals.
- Setup, implement, track and optimise a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels including Google, Facebook & Bing
- Conduct keyword research and analyse keyword performance to feedback to Senior Planners & Account Managers
- Audit potential clients for Biz Dev team – providing Keyword plans, creative audits, copywriting etc
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions
- Build and implement creative strategies for a range of clients to meet KPIs
- Gather insights on competitor presence and campaign initiatives.
- Manage budgets/forecasts to maximise all returns and ensure KPI targets are met for clients
- GA Analysis, dashboard management and data flows
Key requirements & experience
- 2+ years’ experience running campaigns across Google Adwords (Search, Shopping, UAC & Display preferably), Bing
- Adept in using web analytics software, using tools such as Google Analytics
- Google certification in Google Ads & Analytics is essential
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and campaign management
- Working understanding of GTM. Experience implementing tracking is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of running Facebook activity in a direct response environment, working to CPA, CPL and CPI goals
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience with the following tools is a plus: Content Advertising, PPV, Taboola, Outbrain, Funnel.io or Data studio.
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly team bonus £500-1500 per month (company performance dependant)
- Company Pension
- Stylish office – currently working from home during COVID, flexible return to work – in line with government guidance.
- Fantastic team
- Monthly socials
- Office snacks
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.