Paid Media Manager
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Leading full-service digital performance marketing agency seeks a highly talented Paid Media Manager to effectively deliver fully integrated digital campaigns across a number of high-profile client accounts.
Paid Media Manager – Agency
£35,000 – £48,000 Inc Bonus & Excellent company benefits
Leading full-service digital performance marketing agency seeks a highly talented Paid Media Manager to effectively deliver fully integrated digital campaigns across a number of high-profile client accounts.
Our client proudly works with major household brands, as well as delivering campaigns for a range of start up’s and scale up’s, the thing that all of their clients have in common is a focus on sustainable growth and ROI. Their key services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing and programmatic display.
The Paid Media Manager is one of our client’s special ingredients! With the analytical skills of a private detective and passion for digital, the Paid Media Manager is integral in the business in delivering market-leading optimisation & performance strategies for their client’s campaigns and overall business.
The Paid Media manager will work within the Campaign Performance team and will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks. The role will specialise in paid social, but strong paid search also needed!
Key responsibilities – Paid Media Manager
- Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
- Understanding market trends and our client’s businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
- Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
- Meet client KPI’s and advise on campaign optimisation
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
Paid Media Manager Profile
- At least 3 years’ experience working within paid media – Strong paid social and some strong search too.
- Experience with Google Shopping & Amazon Marketplace
- Experience in paid Facebook advertising and advanced Power Editor skills
- Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
- Keen to collaborate and contribute with a team in a lively and fast growing start up
- A strong interest in working within the SMB market
- A sound working understanding of bid management tools ( e.g. Marin)
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
- Superior communication and copyright skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Google AdWords Certification
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.