Paid Media Manager – Agency
- Salary £38,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Our client is a full-service digital marketing and technology agency with operations across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe. We are looking for a highly versatile Paid Media Manager, ideally a paid search wizard! There will also be opportunity to work across paid social, display and programmatic.
Paid Media Manager – Agency
£38,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a full-service digital marketing and technology agency with operations across the US, Canada, the UK and Europe. We are looking for a highly versatile Paid Media Manager, ideally a paid search wizard! There will also be opportunity to work across paid social, display and programmatic.
Paid Media Manager – Position overview:
An excellent position has arisen for an accomplished Paid Media Manager to join our client’s Paid Media Team working on clients across the UK and beyond. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to build on experience gained as a result of their proven track record in paid media advertising and help turn client’s aspirations into reality.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for developing, executing and managing paid media campaigns, including but not limited to PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display. This individual will integrate with all agency departments and specifically, work very closely with our client’s client service team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and deliver superior performance.
Paid Media – Position Responsibilities:
- To develop and drive paid media strategies across a number of medium to high sized clients to deliver exceptional results.
- Setup and manage Paid Search, Programmatic/Display, YouTube and Social Media campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
- Building new campaigns, budget management, ongoing optimisation and testing new channels.
- Work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- Provide monthly performance reports including but not limited to revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights that are clear and actionable.
- Take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the company.
- Create proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of undertaking activity.
- 3+ years of experience in paid media management and an agency environment
- A master of Google search PPC.
- A primary focus on PPC with a strong understanding and experience of paid social, display or programmatic.
- Experience with leading a growing team and supervising direct reports
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive forward innovation, strive for the highest of standards and increased both your knowledge and that of the team through an enthusiastic approach.
- Google Ads knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other biddable media platforms. Experience with bid management platforms is highly looked upon but not essential
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- A problem solver that loves data!
Why work for our client?
- Great company benefits including summer and winter parties
- A great working environment
- A lovely and friendly bunch of smart people to work with and learn from
- You will receive the support and training needed to help you achieve your career goals
- Regular reviews to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve progression
- Competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.