Paid Search Analyst
- Salary £25,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
- An opportunity for a passionate and talented individual with 1-2 years (ideally in an agency environment) of Paid Media experience to join our client’s rapidly growing Paid Media team. This role is remote, however you may be occasionally required to come to the office for training purposes.
Paid Search Analyst
Paid Media · Brighton, East Sussex
(Fully remote working)
£25,000 – £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
An opportunity for a passionate and talented individual with 1-2 years (ideally in an agency environment) of Paid Media experience to join our client’s rapidly growing Paid Media team. This role is remote, however you may be occasionally required to come to the office for training purposes.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing clients with budgets ranging from £1k a month to £10k+ a month, utilising all or some mediums of Paid (including Search, Shopping, Display, Google Merchant Center, Microsoft Ads), and running a mixture of lead generation and eCommerce clients.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for setting up campaigns, optimising and reporting for their clients, as well as building and managing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills, excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills.
Responsibilities will include: Paid Media
- Creating campaigns from scratch across multiple Paid Media platforms
- Budget pacing
- Search query analysis and ad group expansion
- Audience analysis and optimisation
- Presenting to clients on Zoom or over the phone
- Building and optimising Search and Shopping campaigns
- Keyword reviews
- Reporting (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Undertaking keyword research
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
- Client communication and account management
Key skills: Paid Media
Experience in hands-on Paid Media management – Minimum 2 years
Google Ads Certified (Search/Shopping/Display)
Excellent Excel knowledge
Generous holiday allowance
Regular attendance to industry conferences
Personal development plan
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.