Paid Search Manager
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Paid Media Manager to join a rapidly growing performance marketing agency! The Paid Media Manager is one of our client’s key special ingredients! With the analytical skills of a private detective and passion for digital, the Paid Media Manager is an integral part of the business for delivering market leading optimisation & performance strategies for their clients’ campaigns and overall business.
Paid Search Manager – Agency
£35,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location – Mix of office & remote working (London)
Exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Paid Media Manager to join a rapidly growing performance marketing agency!
The Paid Media Manager is one of our client’s key special ingredients! With the analytical skills of a private detective and passion for digital, the Paid Media Manager is an integral part of the business for delivering market leading optimisation & performance strategies for their clients’ campaigns and overall business.
The Paid Media Manager will work within the Campaign Performance team and will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on paid search campaigns through available search marketing platforms (e.g. Google Search, Bing, YouTube, Display etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Account Management team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Key Responsibilities include – Paid Media Manager
Campaign Management Responsibilities
• Planning paid search campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Shopping & Display).
• Optimising and executing campaigns to meet client KPI’s
• Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
• Reporting to a high standard to internal and external stakeholders
• Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
• Understanding market trends and our client’s businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements – Paid Media Manager
• An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search campaigns for 3+ years as a minimum
• Experience in Ecommerce including Google Shopping
• Experience in setting up and managing Google Tag Manager
• Experience managing Paid Social campaigns is a bonus
• Google Ads Certified
• A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
Up to 28 days annual leave
Annual Ski trip
Monthly team socials
Cycle to work scheme
Xmas period off with free holidays
Excellent training and progression opportunities
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving currently if you haven’t heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.