Programmatic Senior Executive
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
- Leading independent agency specialising in the buying and selling of programmatic advertising seeks highly talented Programmatic Senior Executive to join their high growth team. The company offers data-driven advertising, enhancing email activity, content creation, audience extension services, detailed reporting and analytics, programmatic specific training, and pro-active digital marketing.
Programmatic Senior Executive
£30,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Leading independent agency specialising in the buying and selling of programmatic advertising seeks highly talented Programmatic Senior Executive to join their high growth team. The company offers data-driven advertising, enhancing email activity, content creation, audience extension services, detailed reporting and analytics, programmatic specific training, and pro-active digital marketing.
Due to recent company growth, the need has arisen to hire a Programmatic Senior Executive across their programmatic delivery team. The ideal candidate will have 2 years + experience managing/ trading programmatic Display and Video campaigns with a particular focus on performance driving KPIs. The senior programmatic executive will demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret data in a meaningful and client friendly way as well as being confident in presenting back campaign performance to internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is smart, passionate and takes pride in the work they deliver to be part of an innovative team who’s purpose is to meet and exceed client’s goals.
Programmatic Senior Executive: Key Responsibilities
Our client operates an ‘end to end’ campaign management model, covering but not limited to the following tasks:
- Implementation of campaign collateral – uploading and QA’ing creatives
- Creation of tracking pixels
- Implementation of verification partner tracking pixels etc.
- Budget allocation, set up and pacing of the campaign to achieve targets
- Weekly reporting with insights into trends, optimizations, suggested amendments.
- End of campaign reporting (in conjunction with the Audience team) to highlight success and suggest changes for any future campaigns
- Input with pitching strategy/ creative ideas during planning phase alongside Audience team.
- Contribute to testing new campaign ideas, new platforms, formats etc
- Primary lead for execution/ reporting for each campaign across multiple clients
Programmatic Senior Executive: Experience Required
Ad Ops/Programmatic Trading experience is essential for this role
- 2 years + experience working in DSPs/social platforms (particular bonus if you have experience driving performance focused KPI).
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Highly analytical with a honed ability to problem-solve
- Experience with building and delivering presentations, with the ability to tell stories with data/numbers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise responsibilities
- Team player with excellent people skills
- Demonstrate excellent competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.