Publishing Manager – B2B Sales
- Salary £35,000 + £20,000-£30,000 commission + excellent benefits
- Industry-leading media publisher is seeking a first-class sales individuals to create special interest B2B campaigns involving specialist business reports
Publishing Manager – B2B Sales
£35,000 + Uncapped Commission (£20,000-£30,000 projected Year 1)
(Remote working with option for part-office based in the weeks ahead)
An amazing opportunity to heighten your business acumen while growing and inspiring your creativity. This is a fast-paced, unique sales role – giving you access to a national press platform where the content you commission can inspire and challenge the UK’s largest and most senior business readership. The successful applicant will join a vibrant, energetic and collaborative team who are driven by high performance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
1. Create revenue to fund the project and make it profitable by selling print advertising and advertorial spaces within the report
2. Identify digital revenue opportunities from conversations and sell appropriate digital content solutions on our client’s premium content website
3. Prospect effectively, organise your time, and deliver credible, professional sales pitches to new prospects in order to achieve ambitious sales targets
4. Using strong research skills, identify trends and unique ideas for each report topic to develop an in-depth knowledge of the subject and feed into the editorial planning process
5. Project manage the process – providing input on editorial and design, including liaison with expert freelance journalists and our client’s award winning in-house design team to ensure the finished products meets the standards expected by all stakeholders
Key Candidate Requirements:
1-3 years experience in a commercially geared sales role is essential
Strong academic background, degree educated
Digital publishing sales experience or good knowledge of digital publishing solutions is highly preferable
Ambitious, inspiring, creative and inquisitive
Passionate about sales and business development – you see sales as a career path
Can excel in a fast paced environment
Experience working to and exceeding sales targets
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
Our client is keen to hire as soon as possible and will be conducting all interviews via phone and video calls.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving currently if you haven’t heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.