Sales Manager – B2B Exhibitions 67 views3 applications
- Salary £35,000-£43,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Global FTSE listed media business seeks a results driven, talented senior sales professional to join their successful media events team. The successful candidate will be selling high value sponsorship and exhibitions opportunities to global clients.
Sales Manager – B2B Events
£35,000 – £40,000 + Up to £30,000 Approx (uncapped) + company benefits
Global FTSE listed media business seeks a results driven, talented senior sales professional to join their successful media events team. The successful candidate will be selling high value sponsorship and exhibitions opportunities to global clients.
This role sits within the company’s flagship exhibition portfolio, a market leading, global event split across 4 days annually. A multi-million dollar event, widely regarded as the leading events in the industry with over 8000 attendees.
We are looking for a proven sales professional, experienced in driving new business and adding considerable market value to an established and highly successful team. This role also involves account management so a proven track-record in this area is also key.
There will also be travel, international focused so a desire to travel for work and meet clients face to face is a must.
The Sales Manager, will be an experienced sales professional managing a personal sales target encompassing both existing and new business whilst contributing towards the budgeted revenue for the event. The Sales Manager will be experienced in making the most of commercial opportunities to develop an event and will work closely with the Event Director and sales team to create new opportunities for growth.
- Hit personal sales target and event sales revenue target
- Achieve and grow budgeted revenue
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the Event Director and Sales team to ensure good product development
- Demonstrate an interest and willingness to learn about the industry, lead by example
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction from attention to customer needs and a high level of responsiveness
- Have a ‘hunter’ mentality, key to finding and developing new business
Profile of Candidate
- A proven track record of hitting revenue targets, developing new business and managing key accounts
- Lead by example – experienced in developing key accounts
- Positively influence other members of the event team especially the sales team and when faced with challenging situations
- Experience in selling to a global audience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Demonstrable ability to learn a new market sector
- Able to work under pressure – have a customer focused approach to sales and relationships
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.