Scientific Team Leader – Healthcare Agency
- Salary £50,000-£55,000
- Are you a Medical team leader passionate about science – captivated by the story behind the medicine? Do you have creative flair and enjoy coming up with cracking solutions to challenging briefs? Perhaps you want to be empowered to take ownership of your work and feel valued for your contributions.
Scientific Team Leader – Healthcare Communications Agency
£50,000 – £55,000
Are you a Medical team leader passionate about science – captivated by the story behind the medicine? Do you have creative flair and enjoy coming up with cracking solutions to challenging briefs? Perhaps you want to be empowered to take ownership of your work and feel valued for your contributions.
With offices globally, our client offers medical communications with a global vision. They work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to develop creative solutions that inspire change, influence clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
If you are passionate in communicating medical science, our client offers a thriving scientific content team as a Scientific Team Leader. You will have the chance to work in a range of therapy areas including immunology, cardiology and neurology.
This is a key role within the team, helping our client to grow and support their expanding business. You will take on responsibility for the end-to-end management of one or more therapy areas including immunology, cardiology and neurology.
This opportunity would suit a senior scientific/medical writer or editor with an excellent track record in medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising or publishing who would like to step up into a management position. This is also an attractive role for those already working as a manager who may wish to move to an agency where team members are given the chance to shape and influence communications accounts.
Members of our client’s scientific content team enjoy a high degree of autonomy in their work, and with this responsibility comes opportunities to form key working relationships with colleagues in the account management, creative and digital teams, as well as develop collaborative partnerships with clients and key opinion leaders. Importantly, the Scientific Team Leader will employ their own subject matter knowledge and experience in overseeing complex projects, and direct the talents of their team to add real value to our clients.
Scientific Team Leader – Key Requirements:
- Excellent academic background within Life Sciences/healthcare
- Proven experience ideally in a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency or publishing business (Minimum 4 years +)
- On-site and client-facing experience essential.
- Ideally previous team management experience
- Prior experience in the fields of immunology, cardiology and neurology would be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills.
- Keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and science communication.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our client is working from home successfully and is keen to get interviews arranged virtually as soon as possible.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.