Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 benefits : Are you a B2B marketer ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving and award-winning B2B agency? Are you ready to work with leading, global B2B brands? Our client acts as the marketing lead for their clients so this role is closer to a client-side Digital Marketing Manager than a traditional agency role. We are looking for someone with experience of funnel marketing - marketing a SAAS or subscription product would be ideal.
Senior Account Manager/Account Director –Media
- Salary £30,000 - £45,000 DOE + Excellent company benefits
- Market-leading, global B2B communications agency seeks highly talented senior account manager or account director to join their media team.
Senior Account Manager/ Account Director –Media & Creative team
£30,000 – £35,000 –Senior AM or £38,000 – £45,000 Account Director
Location – Bedfordshire (Full remote working flexibility, expected to be in the office just once a week)
Market leading, global B2B communications agency seeks highly talented senior account manager or account director to join their media and creative team.
Due to consistent growth the need has arisen to hire an experienced senior account handler with at least 3 years account management or client side experience to work across multiple blue chip accounts within the technology space.
The successful candidate must have strong organizational and client liaison skills in order to enable them to offer outstanding customer service in a super busy and varied role. The successful candidate will manage a number of key accounts and be involved in some new business activities.
As part of a super friendly team and reporting to Head of Advertising, suitable candidates will need to have an ultra-creative mind and experience of media planning and buying within the B2B space.
Key functions include – Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
- Strategic level project management.
- Management of full campaign process from proposal through to reporting, covering creative, production, media, copy delivery, ongoing optimization and reporting.
- Media planning & buying – covering print and digital trade and business media, programmatic, paid search and paid social to meet client objectives.
- Briefing and working with in-house design team on creative and artwork projects.
- Client facing role – lots of client related responsibilities
Key Candidate requirements – Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
- A minimum of 3 years working as an account manager/ senior account manager or account director within a b2b media agency
- Excellent track record working in a client facing agency role
- Experience across all agency channels including: account based marketing, creative advertising, content, marketing automation, media and influencer relations, media planning & buying, paid social
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven track record of working on numerous client accounts
- An interest in electronics would be ideal
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.