Senior Conference Producer
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Profit Share + Excellent Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for a senior conference producer to lead on a flagship portfolio within an industry leading, global events business. Our client is an award winning, global media business with an excellent 32 year track record. They are widely respected for their market leading portfolio of conferences, reports and market intelligence tools.
Senior Conference Producer
Salary: £28k to £40k + £10,000 – £20,000 Profit Share
Fantastic opportunity for a senior conference producer to lead on a flagship portfolio within an industry leading, global events business.
Our client is an award winning, global media business with an excellent 32 year track record. They are widely respected for their market leading portfolio of conferences, reports and market intelligence tools.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on the leading portfolio within the business.
The business culture is very relaxed, there is no suited and booted dress code and stringent KPI’s. The working environment is highly autonomous and meritocratic with all management grown organically through the business.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in conference production
- Outstanding academic background
- Excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities in the market
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Confident in leading marketing strategy for your conferences
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners
- Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market the conference
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Strategic thinking in order to map out future opportunities for new markets
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.