Senior Event Coordinator
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for a senior event coordinator with 1 years + experience running b2b conferences, exhibitions, awards style events. These events can be a real mix of conferences and exhibitions, ideally with an international element to them. Our client is an award-winning media company based in London, currently experiencing extraordinary growth.
Senior Event Coordinator – B2B Events
£27,000 – £32,000 + Bonus
Fantastic opportunity for a senior event coordinator with 1 years + experience running b2b conferences, exhibitions, awards style events. These events can be a real mix of conferences and exhibitions, ideally with an international element to them.
Our client is an award-winning media company based in London, currently experiencing extraordinary growth.
This is a dynamic role that will include a wide-range of responsibilities. The Senior Events Coordinator is responsible for supporting the events team in the planning and delivery of a wide-range of prospect and marketing events such as trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings.
With 90+ events a year, an exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask are essential in this role. The senior events coordinator will report directly to the Head of Events for all day-to-day activities, and work closely alongside the Event Manager at each stage of planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the sales teams to book event booths and assist with marketing activities
- Ensure logistics details are arranged from start-to-finish for all events including, shipping demo equipment, banners and brochures
- Liaising with event organisers to ensure that our package is honoured and branding reproduced to satisfaction on all relevant event literature
- Researching suitable venues and keeping up to date venue profiles for future use
- Working with the Event Manager to negotiate with and contract suppliers (e.g. audiovisual, entertainers etc) including continued correspondence in the lead up to the event
- Liaising specifically with the production/AV supplier in pre-production and assisting with the staging requirements for the event
- On-site event management – specific responsibilities to include: overseeing the production team, briefing and liaison with hotel staff, coordination of sponsors, coordination of temporary staff, ensuring table plans are correct and adhered to etc
- Create presentations to display and communicate ideas, options, event messaging for trade shows and large events
Skills, Capabilities and knowledge:
- At least 1 years + experience of working in the events industry (preferable international scale)
- Experience of coordinating corporate events, such as exhibitions, conferences, summits
- University degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, solve problems independently and supervise others
- Extremely organised and able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for high-quality work and attention to detail
- Genuine interest in the medical technology
- Willingness to travel and work weekends, holidays and nonstandard hours
- Competitive salary depending on the candidate’s experience;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Private health insurance;
- Flexi working hours
- Dress down to work
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days holiday (plus stationary holiday);
- Subsidised gym membership;
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.