Senior Marketing Manager
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing digitally savvy candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, excellent attention to detail, a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Senior Event Marketing Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 Base + Bonus + 30 days holiday
City of London location
Experienced event marketing manager required for an innovative media events business in London!
Headquartered in London and with a large team in the Asian hub of Singapore, our client is a dynamic company that is the foremost connector in the technology and innovation space.
It prides itself on its talented, energetic team and has scaled rapidly into new markets, firmly positioning itself at the centre of the innovation ecosystem. The team has full capabilities to execute festivals, content creation and corporate and governmental innovation programmes.
Their Festivals are a global series of events that celebrate innovation. Over 25,000 founders, entrepreneurs, investors, brand executives, start-ups and opinion formers have attended the award-winning Festivals in 2019 so far.
Event Marketing Manager -Job Overview
We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing digitally savvy candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, excellent attention to detail, a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivery of global marketing strategies and tactical plans that generate ticket sales, leads for sponsorship and growth of the brand around the world. You’ll need to have at least four years experience of B2B events marketing under your belt so you can really hit the ground running. Our client is looking for a highly pro-active, creative, digital marketer who has worked for a large event organiser and is keen to transfer their skills into a much smaller but rapidly growing entrepreneurial events business with a truly global reach.
Event Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Marketing planning and implementation
- Devise and execute the marketing campaign across channels including; website, email, search, social, media plan and partners and PR
- Manage the design, production and distribution of event marketing assets
- Write and proof copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials
- Manage and segment data, identifying gaps and researching new data sources
- Manage relationships with existing partners and identify new partners to increase marketing reach
- Devise ticketing strategies and tactics to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Work with the rest of the marketing team, plus in-house teams, to deliver plans
Skills, Attributes and Qualities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent digital marketing capabilities
- A minimum of 4 years’ B2B event marketing experience
- Experience of Hubspot, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics and a custom CMS (ideally)
- Some knowledge of HTML and design packages such as Photoshop and InDesign are ideal
- Excellent at working quickly, efficiently and well organised
- Superb copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent at monitoring key measures
- Effective at learning and growing from experience
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, combined with a high-level of self-motivation, an innovative approach to problem-solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
- Passionate about the world of events
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.