Senior Media Planner Buyer
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
- Leading Full-service Performance Marketing agency seeks talented Integrated Media Planner Buyer to join their highly successful media team. With an outstanding reputation for excellence, our client delivers cost per action campaigns in a range of direct response sectors including e-commerce, subscriptions, Gambling and Financial Services.
Media Planner Buyer
£30,000 – £40,000 Base Salary Depending on experience + Bonus
(Mix of remote & office based, London)
Leading Full service Performance marketing agency seeks talented Integrated Media Planner Buyer to join their highly successful media team.
With an outstanding reputation for excellence, our client delivers cost per action campaigns in a range of direct response sectors including e-commerce, subscriptions, Gambling and Financial Services.
Working for some of the UK’s best-known brands and a heavy focus on start-ups and growing companies their main services are Paid search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing and Lead Generation.
The integrated media planner buyer role is perfect for an experienced media buyer looking to take the next step into a more senior role.
The Role – Integrated Media Planner Buyer
We’re looking for an Integrated Media Planner Buyer who can create effective digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for building, presenting and delivering your plans from start to finish, with supporting explanation into untested media channels.
Always with a focus on the immediate needs and future growth of clients in mind. Your experience will be working across Direct Response campaigns, understanding the sensitivity of CPA’s/CPL’s etc and comfortable reassuring and explaining changes in performance to all stakeholders including C level.
Crucially, this role is NOT for someone who doesn’t like to get their hands dirty, this role is for someone who likes to see their projects through and knows intricate details of all the relevant platforms. The success of this role will be measured through client growth, retention, and channel expansion.
Key responsibilities – Integrated Media Planner Buyer
The role requires a combination of analytical and creative skills, and a hunger to achieve the client’s performance goals.
• Produce strategies, plans and deliverables for new and existing clients, this could be a start up looking to grow or a new campaign for an established brand
• Identify the optimal buying platforms to meet campaign objectives
• Manage several campaigns daily, optimising click-thru rates, conversion rates, and bid management to achieve the advertiser KPI’s.
• Present performance to advertisers within weekly / biweekly or quarterly calls and meetings
• Keyword plans, creative audits, copy writing etc
• GA Analysis, dashboard management and data flows
Candidate Requirements – Integrated Media Planner Buyer
• Sharp eye for detail and a hunger to achieve success for the advertiser
• Minimum of 2 years knowledge and experience of running paid search activity in a direct response environment, working to CPA, CPL and CPI goals
• Knowledge and experience of running Facebook activity in a direct response environment, working to CPA, CPL and CPI goals
• Minimum of two (2) years of integrated online media buying
• Expertise in working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers and web analytics platforms
• Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile and social
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Experience with the following tools is a plus: Facebook Power Editor, Content Advertising, PPV, Taboola, Outbrain, Funnel.io or Data studio.
Our client is keen to hire as soon as possible and will be conducting all interviews via phone and video calls.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving currently if you haven’t heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also specialise in media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.