Senior Paid Media Executive – French Speaker
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and digitally savvy paid media executive, fluent in French... to join a high growth media start-up agency as a Senior Paid Media/ Biddable Media Executive. Our client provides the best advertising solutions for local businesses worldwide, regardless of their sizes and scope, across a variety of media channels.
Senior Paid Media/Biddable Executive – French Speaker
£26,000 – £30, 000 + Excellent Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and digitally savvy paid media executive, fluent in French… to join a high growth media start-up agency as a Senior Paid Media/ Biddable Media Executive.
Our client provides the best advertising solutions for local businesses worldwide, regardless of their sizes and scope, across a variety of media channels.
They are an innovative start-up, with a unique and great potential, in hyperlocal advertising.
They work with customers across Europe and the US, but also from Asia, managing more than 60,000 local campaigns every year. With a solid relationship with Facebook and social advertisement, they are managing digital campaigns for key customers across all digital channels, from social to search and display.
Role Details – Senior Paid Media /Biddable Media Executive
Reporting to the Senior Biddable Media Manager, as a Biddable Media Executive you will be responsible for maintaining excellence in delivering the desired performance for Facebook Advertising on behalf of our client’s customers, and being directly responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of the campaigns. The Biddable Media Executive will also contribute to the technology with operational feedback.
Skills & Experience required: Senior Paid Media/Biddable Media Executive
- Fluent in French and English
- 1 year + in paid media -paid social and/or search
- Degree-level education
- An understanding and passion for all things digital.
- A certain understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- A positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges.
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK.
- Ideally 6 months experience of managing social media advertising and/or performance marketing campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
• Fun Start-up environment
• Lots of social activities
• Meritocratic environment
• Fantastic training and ongoing support
• Good work/ life balance
• Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit daily
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving currently if you haven’t heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.