Strategic Business Development Manager
- Salary £30,000-£40,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Do you have experience in the digital media sector, are you passionate about selling and looking for an exciting and challenging role? Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced Strategic Business Development Manager with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales goals to join their fully integrated sales team in London. This role offers a blend of office and remote working once they return to the office in the next couple of months.
Strategic Business Development Manager
£30,000 – £40,000 + Uncapped Commission
London (Part remote & office based)
Do you have experience in the digital media sector, are you passionate about selling and looking for an exciting and challenging role?
Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced Strategic Business Development Manager with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales goals to join their fully integrated sales team in London. This role offers a blend of office and remote working once they return to the office in the next couple of months.
Our client is a global media group that is the established leader in the delivery of paid content. They are at the forefront of development in new media technologies which enables enhanced delivery of its content services.
The business has invested over 20 years in building a commercial model for business to business media founded on providing high value content to a global subscriber base. They’re scaling this B2B model to serve new sectors and new countries and in new languages to maintain global leadership.
You’ll be part of an international sales team who are located across many global cities. Day to day you’ll be a key player within the London based sales team, and work closely with key partners across our client’s Editorial, Research, Product and Design and Events teams.
The Role: Strategic Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a highly dynamic, consultative Strategic Business Development Manager who has a successful track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales goals to join our client’s fully integrated sales team in London.
You’ll be selling across global flagship brands including digital display, account-based marketing, broadcast solutions, custom content, and event sales. The role is primarily responsible for developing and managing a client patch of high potential global accounts. You will be working with our client’s research, events, and data teams to deliver high value solutions. This role is highly consultative with high value solution selling integral to the role. Additionally, the role is a mix of phone/virtual and face to face selling where possible.
You’ll thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you’ll have the opportunity to take on exciting new challenges, along with further developing your existing skills, and building new skills for the future. You’ll report directly into the Chief Commercial Officer, which will be an exciting prospect and huge opportunity for the successful candidate.
Key Experience Required: Strategic Business Development Manager
- Previous Media Sales, IT sales, recruitment or events sales experience, with a background in business to business
- Ideally degree educated
- Proven success in selling integrated programs on an international basis
- Proven success in selling large deals to clients directly, consultative sales skills are key
- The ability to account map and develop multiple contacts within the same organisations at a global level
- Experience working in a collaborative environment that includes Sales, Editorial, Product and Design
- A passion for new business development
- To listen, think creatively and apply solutions to meet our customer needs
- Confident and clear communicator
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
Our client is keen to hire as soon as possible and will be conducting all interviews via phone and video calls.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving currently if you haven’t heard back from us within 3 working days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.