Events - Marketing - Marketing & PR Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 : We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing digitally savvy candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background, excellent attention to detail, a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Salary £35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
- Market leading media publisher seeks a talented b2b marketing manager to oversee all aspects of subscriber acquisition and customer retention.
Location: Guildford (Travel to Sutton office x2 a week)
£35,000 – £38,000 + Company Benefits
Market leading media publisher seeks a talented b2b marketing manager to oversee all aspects of subscriber acquisition and customer retention.
Our client is a market leading publishing company. They proudly run a successful academic and professional publishing programme providing journals and subscription databases to individuals as well as academic, corporate and government institutions.
The company publishes over 30 market leading journals that play a crucial role in the training, careers and professional development of healthcare professionals globally.
The Group is currently recruiting for a marketing manager to oversee all aspects of subscriber acquisition, customer retention, planning and delivering campaigns across both its dental portfolio and institutional customer base made up of universities, hospitals and healthcare systems around the world.
The candidate will have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of customer marketing, using all relevant traditional and digital media, to help plan campaigns increasing awareness and subscription volume and revenues. This position would suit someone who has prior subscriptions marketing experience and is looking for their next progressive move in b2b marketing.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Creating exciting marketing campaigns with an emphasis on increasing subscriptions for two of the leading journals in world dentistry
- Raising the profile of content via social media – mainly Twitter. Closely monitoring other Twitter profiles and providing social media information to subscribers
- Creating an exciting and relevant image for all healthcare company brands
- Creating print and digital marketing/promotional collateral for our client’s online resources, including user videos and other multimedia content.
- Assisting sales agents with any bespoke marketing/promotional collateral.
- Creation of promotional content/products for events and conferences and attending outside exhibitions where appropriate
- Creating bespoke promotional content for subscribing libraries
Profile of Candidate
- Excellent customer marketing experience, minimum 2 years +
- Ideally subscriptions marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Campaign management experience
- Outstanding copy writing and written skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.