- Salary £35,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Leading, independent, wealth management consultancy seeks talented marketer to join their rapidly growing team. Our client specialises in the wealth management of individuals within the creative, sport and entertainment industry.
Marketing Executive Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Leading, independent, wealth management consultancy seeks talented marketer to join their rapidly growing team.
Our client specialises in the wealth management of individuals within the creative, sport and entertainment industry.
This newly created role will work across all business developments aspects of the company, reports to the Marketing Director and, when not in lockdown, is based in the company’s London office based in the West End.
The role of Marketing Manager is an exciting, varied role covering a number of key areas.
- Being responsible for day-to-day marketing administration and activity management
- A small but rapidly growing company, with a flat structure and opportunities for everyone to play an active role in moving the business forward. This is particularly the case for marketing.
- Marketing currently covers the following areas – branding, events (virtual and live), PR, client comms, collateral and content generation, digital channel activity, supporting the new business team and developing some external partnerships
Key Role Responsibilities:
– Digital Marketing:
Overseeing development, delivery and tracking of digital campaigns and actions arising from them. Working with third parties on these campaigns
– Content generation:
Help administer the production of video content assets, articles, standard client communications collateral, printed material. Keeping website content refreshed
– Supplier management:
PR campaigns (external PR manager and journalists), trade bodies, content designers, agency partners etc
– New business administration:
Capturing intel on new business conversations from internal stakeholders and populating in-house Connections platform with that information
– Data analysis:
Capturing data from social media/digital marketing/website activity, analyse and report on such data, including SEO analytics
– Basic copywriting and copy checking:
For digital posts, comms emails, collateral etc.
Key Candidate Experience Required:
– Experience of corporate social media campaigns (particularly LinkedIn, Twitter)
– Basic website management
– Strong attention to detail
– An eye for design
– An understanding of the importance of brand values and brand guidelines
– Ideally one to two years in b2b marketing – campaigns
– Someone with enough experience, but more importantly the confidence and ambition to take on some projects from start to finish. Financial services experience preferable, but not essential.
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.